Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FEDORA.......WHAT!!!

JUST a few pics of me rocking one of my favorite hats :-) The Fedora! For all of my fashionista's out there. I love the neutral gray tone, with the coral pink toned ban. I rocked it with a plain white Tee, and ripped jeans, folded at the rim. If you guys don't own a hat, get one! It is a great fashion accessory. I pulled my hair to the side. And rolled out. Looking quite FAB if I don't say so myself LOL. Check pics below :-)

On my lips I have on "Wink" by Sinful Colors (A fab color ladies) Sinful colors can be found at most drugstores. I purchased mines at Walgreens.

On the nails I have on "Refresh Mint" by Wet & Wild (Another fab color) perfect for summer. As you ladies know you can find Wet & Wild at most drugstores. I purchased mines at WalmarT.






 Thanks for Reading beauties! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment