Thursday, February 2, 2012

COLOR BLOCKING

The color block look is far from new. This trend has been around for a long time. And it's coming back with quite a BANG! There are many ways to make this look work for you. Whether you take the easy route, or go full throttle, you can not go wrong with this bold fashion statement. I will warn you though, this look is not for the faint of heart. Remember, a rooky would call  this mix-matching! A fashionista would know that this is color blocking. Simply put, color blocking is taking two totally opposite colors and making them intertwine. I personally have never been the matchy, matchy type. I've always done what most would frown upon. So........ below is a photo of me color blocking with a bold green lip and pink shadow. I've also added a few photo's of color blocking when it comes to clothing. Enjoy!




HERE IS A PHOTO OF A FEW MODELS COLOR BLOCKING 






No comments:

Post a Comment