Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Orange/ Coral Lips with winged Liner

Hey Beauties! Okay, so as we all know, corals & oranges were a  big trend this past year. With Spring time quickly approaching, I decided to give you guys a few of my favorite oranges & corals. I mean, since it made such a big buzz, last year, I know that it'll definitely be in again this time around! I personally love this look with a neutral eye. Since the lips are sure to speak volumes,the rest of the face should pretty much be muted. Below are a few photos of me wearing one of my absolute favorite orange lip colors. Enjoy!




The orange tone that I chose in this look is one of my favorite. The color is an orange/coral tone called "Shantung". It is a matte liquid color, that comes out a bit paste like. The finish of this lip color could be quite drying, so be sure to use only on smooth and moisturized lips. Otherwise this finish will accentuate every dry spot or crack in the lip! And we definitely don't want that. The thing I love about this lip color, is that it is true to color. What you see is exactly what you get! No base needed. It also has a very velvety finish, when applied correctly. Color can be found anywhere 'Sally Hansen's' is sold. Walmart,Walgreens,etc. As well as online. Amazon and ebay.

GET THE LOOK: I simply used a tinted moisturizer and finishing powder on the face. (Note: When wearing bold colors on the lips, it is imperative that your foundation is totally flawless. Otherwise it can be a bit tacky looking.IMO!) I then Placed a brown toned eye shadow a couple of shades darker than my skin tone all over the lid. Next I used a highlight shade under the brow. Winged out my eyeliner. Then topped the look off with my lip color. No lip liner necessary! Totally optional.

As always Thanks for reading beauties and Have a great evening! <3 Toodles~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment