Friday, January 27, 2012

NICKI MINAJ "STUPID HO3" MUST SEE LOL

By now I'm sure you beauties have seen or heard about the latest Nicki Minaj video called and I quote "Stupid Hoe", It's the first track released off of her latest album "PINK FRIDAY:ROMAN RELOADED". As confusing as the video can be to some, I kind of get it! LOL. The highlight though, was the crazy makeup that I myself had to dig my hands into! I decided to dupe the look! I had fun. Not a look that you would catch me rocking, but for the most part, it's NICKI. What else would one expect? Below I have a few photos of the look on Nicki as well as myself. Along with the video. If you are under the age of 18, DO NOT WATCH! LOL..............Have fun looking guys..............Proceed with extreme CAUTION:
DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAYS DO I CONDONE THE LANGUAGE, IMAGE, OR ANYTHING ELSE PERTAINING TO OR PORTRAYED IN THIS VIDEO, IT IS ALL IN GOOD HUMOR ;-).


BELOW ARE PHOTOS OF ME DUPING NICKI'S LOOK!:





NICKI MINAJ: "STUPID H*E" VIDEO BELOW:


THANKS FOR READING BEAUTIES TOODLES:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment